This one is another potluck recipe that's good if you're feeding a bunch of kids. Throw in huge bags of chips and some fruit or something and you're all set. Here's how you do it.
- Morning Star Grillers Crumbles®, Loma Linda Vegeburger®, Worthington Vegeburger®, whatever kind of vegeburger you want
- Chopped onions
- Chopped Peppers
- Manwich® or other barbecue or tomato-based sauce
- Burger buns
- Sautee onions and peppers till carmelized
- Add vegeburger just before the onions are soft
- Brown the vegeburger, peppers and onions
- Add Manwich® sauce or barbecue sauce or whatever tomato sauce you use as a base.
- Heat to gentle bubble
- Spoon on burger buns and eat 'em up.
Just keep adding vegeburger, veges and sauce until it looks like you have enough for everybody. A can of Manwich® and a bag of Griller Crumbles® or a can of vegeburger ought to make six to eight teenager-sized sandwiches, maybe more. Just give them buns and put a spoon in the pot and that's all there is to it.
© 2016 by Tom King