This one is very like the Vege-Cheeseburger Macaroni Casserole in my last blog. It's just a little simpler and maybe a little quicker. Here's how it works.
- Morningstar Griller Recipe Crumbles (1/3 bag)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 6 sliced olives
- 2 boxes macaroni and cheese
- 1 tbsp Tony's Creole Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook the macaroni by package directions.
- In a large pot, lightly cover the bottom with olive oil.
- Saute onions and peppers with Griller Crumbles.
- Add spaghetti sauce and prepared mac and cheese.
- Stir in Creole seasoning
- Warm the mixture then pour into large loaf pan
- Sprinkle grated cheese over top.
- Spread sliced olives over the cheese
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and begins to brown.
Bake on Friday. Simply reheat for Sabbath Potluck.
© 2018 by Tom King