- 1 can Loma Linda Chik'n Chunks, Worthington Fri-Chik, Worthington Diced Chik, Loma Linda Fried Chik'n
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 1 package stuffing mix bread crumbs (don't use the spice mix unless the bread crumbs are unflavored)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place diced vege-chicken in a bowl with stuffing bread crumbs and mushroom soup and mix it up evenly with melted butter.
- Spread mixture over the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly.
This is one of those make it on Friday and take it to potluck on Sabbath dishes. It reheats well AND it actually tastes better the next day.This is your basic cover it with foil potluck dish; great for reheating.
© 2015 by Tom King