Thought I'd do another Wham recipe this week. A very versatile stuff is Wham! It's easy to make up for barbecue. Here's how!
- Thawed roll of Wham sliced and cut up into thin strips or shredded
- Chopped onions chopped fine
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 2 bottles KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
- 1 small bottle of ketchup
- 2-3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix onions and garlic
- Mix barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup
- Mix wham, onion/garlic mixture, and barbecue sauce/ketchup mixture
- Place in crockpot and cook on high for 2 or 3 hours stirring occasionally
This makes a large amount of barbecue suitable for a potluck. Serve on buns with fries or chips. Makes a great easy sandwich for a bunch of hungry young people.